Do you often find your workday spiraling out of control?
Do you want to be more productive than you yesterday?
Do you want to know how to improve your skill set and work performance?
Do you start each day with a plan, but soon become distracted and procrastinating?
You are not alone. Sometimes, it’s easier to wait for someone else to tell you what things you should work on rather than to assess yourself.
Focusing on continually improving your
In today’s episode, Benjamin and I discuss what you need to know to increase productivity:
- Basics of productivity: what you do, how you do it
- Set goals: yearly, quarterly, weekly, daily
- Set SMARTER goals (see here for the article about Michael Hyatts goal setting system)
- Develop a habit of daily checking your goals
- Your personal
vsyour work goals
- The value of accountability
- The value of rewarding yourself
Listen to this episode to be an effective statistician!
References to paper calendars:
Never miss an episode of The Effective Statistician
Join hundreds of your peers and subscribe to get our latest updates by email!