Do you actively kill your career without knowing it? Do others not help you?Are they making your life hard?Is your company bad?Does your compound suck and hinders your work productivity? A lot of people complain about almost everything.Statisticians tend to be more on the …View This Post about Don’t be a victim
Improve your leadership skills, widen your business acumen, and enhance your efficiency
- Start here!
- Join the free webinar – How to be more innovative and drive change
- Quick tips to be more effective
- Join The Effective Statistician LinkedIn group
- Abstract writing challenge!
- Replay of free communication webinar
- The Effective Statistician Leadership Program
- Legal disclosure – about us
- Datenschutzerklärung – sorry, still in German…
- Join the free webinar: How to resolve conflict without giving in
Interview with Frank Konietschke Frank has something in common with Benjamin and myself - we all studied statistics in Göttingen and learned and researched in non-parametric statistics. Afterwards, we went into different paths. Whereas Benjamin started at a CRO and I joined …View This Post about Non-parametric analyses – much more than just the Wilcoxon test!
Interview with Necdet Gunsoy Why do you think many of these “subgroup” projects are a headache for statisticians?Have you felt frustrations about such projects yourself?What are the steps to avoid or at least minimize these frustrations?Do you have the same questions in mind? …View This Post about Taking the pain out of subgroup analyses
Are you curious about why and how I started The Effective Statistician?What's in it for you? Why I'm passionate about it? It all started when I became a new supervisor and had my first direct reports and I thought I really needed to learn about supervisory skills but I had very …View This Post about My story of the Effective Statistician and what you can learn from it