Learning and following up on the topics in our podcast will help you to become more effective at work through:
- Learning about ongoing methodological discussions
- Applying better statistical methods
- Building competency
- Becoming a leader (with or without an administrative title)
- Influencing without authority
- Building your brand
- Getting the right things done effectively
- Collaborating effectively within and across companies/organizations
We will not cover advanced programming skills and news, just for sharing them. While we will talk about upcoming events, we will always focus on the content to make the podcast episodes as valuable as possible.
Interview with Julia Carter Getting things done through others is a key part or even the definition of leadership and her clients face often the same situation as statisticians. They
In this podcast episode, we discuss an important part of leadership – proactive behaviour. Or simply put—drive! As a statistician, your day-to-day approach to this topic will build up to
In this episode, we share out ideas and experiences, which mindset sets up statisticians for success. We cover topics around: Never miss an episode of The Effective Statistician Join hundreds
Join The Effective Statistician LinkedIn group
Never miss an episode of The Effective Statistician
Join hundreds of your peers and subscribe to get our latest updates by email!