Everybody uses email multiple times during the day and email represents a key communication channel. Managing the flood of emails effectively, will reduce your stress.
In this episode, we discuss various approaches, that we learned over the years from different productivity experts. We discuss how we implement them in our daily routines.
By listening to this episode, you’ll learn about these topics:
- What are helpful mindsets about emails
- Five step approach to managing emails
- Good habits to establish like
- Reply in a timely manner
- Send and respond less to receive less.
- Tips on how to set up filters
- Smartphone vs desktop email checking
- When and when not to work on emails
- And the option of last resort
Never miss an episode of The Effective Statistician
Join your peers and subscribe to get our latest updates by email!
Get the shownotes of our podcast episodes plus tips and tricks to increase your impact at work to boost your career!