Have you ever been stuck in moving something forward?
Do you wonder why others seem to be able to cut through the bureaucracy more easily?
Are you frustrated by the politics around you?
In todays episode, we will explore what knowledge you need to gain in order to decrease your frustration in this part.
Specifically we will discuss:
- What difference exist and do not exist between business vs academia vs non-profit organisations
- What is business acumen and how it helps you if you have it or blocks you if you don’t
- Why to embrace politics
- Learn about written and more importantly the unwritten rules
- Explore the who knows who
- Discover the interests of people or functions or cross-functional teams
Listen to this episode and share this with your friends and colleagues!
Never miss an episode of The Effective Statistician
Join hundreds of your peers and subscribe to get our latest updates by email!