In this episode we share out ideas and experience, which mindset sets up statisticians for success. We cover topics around:
- Leading people
- Convincing business partners
- Delivering value and selling it – and what does selling means
- Thinking outside the status quo to improve things in the long run
- Always learning about the business and the people in the business
- Learning about statistical innovation
- Doing things more effectively
- Becoming more impactfully
- Raising your business acumen – internally and externally
- Having quality in mind
Quote of the Episode by Bill Gates “Most people overestimate what they can do in one year and underestimate what they can do in ten years.”
Never miss an episode of The Effective Statistician
Join your peers and subscribe to get our latest updates by email!
Get the shownotes of our podcast episodes plus tips and tricks to increase your impact at work to boost your career!