Are you curious about why and how I started The Effective Statistician?
What’s in it for you?
Why I’m passionate about it?
It all started when I became a new supervisor and had my first direct reports and I thought I really needed to learn about supervisory skills but I had very limited time. I found out that podcasts really help to learn while I commute to work – it’s effective.
In this podcast, you can learn a lot from the following:
- What are my learnings along the way?
- What are my struggles?
- What are the strategies I use?
- How I balance work and family life?
- How the production team helps me?
- What the effective statistician means to me?