To give you an update, I’ll be sharing with you what I have learned from the past year about visualization as I worked a lot of these – the exploratory and explanatory visualization.
These kinds of visualization helped me a lot to open new doors and made me amazingly easy to stand out from other statisticians. In this episode, I am sharing the following points:
- Visualization help you sell your work
- Easily understandable
- Easy to stand out
- Is fun to create
- Lots of opportunities beyond our usual graphs
- Showing the variability
- Showing the individual patients
- Line graphs
- Cumulative distribution functions
- Histograms or fitted density functions
- Animations to show changes over time
- Interactivity to showcase subgroups or different endpoints
- Produce multiple graphs at once for different audiences
- and documents
Listen to this episode and share this with your colleagues!
Never miss an episode of The Effective Statistician
Join hundreds of your peers and subscribe to get our latest updates by email!