Interview with Nelson
Knowledge sharing is close to my heart and Nelson, who is a very knowledgeable statistician, has shared a lot of articles in LinkedIn and on his website.
Nelson has always been keen to learn from others and share that knowledge broadly, so we’ll be exploring similarities and differences in how he’s seen that be achieved in different circumstances.
We also discuss about the following points:
- What is the role of industry organisations in sharing knowledge?
- What tools, platforms &/or other approaches can enhance knowledge sharing?
- Has anything surprised you about setting up your own consultancy?
- What is the future role of subscription-based publishing in journals?
- Latest article: Getting Started with CDPs
- Website: https://octaconsulting.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nelson-kinnersley-3b31435/
Nelson Kinnersley, PhD
Nelson Kinnersley has a PhD in Biostatistics and 30 years of drug development experience where he has used his statistical expertise in global teams developing novel medicines in a range of therapeutic areas.
Nelson has been part of global teams working directly in the pharmaceutical industry, developing innovative treatments in oncology/hematology, virology, metabolism and inflammatory diseases. Through this work, he has led the Biostatistics aspects for Regulatory Health Authority submissions and interactions around the world (including FDA, EMA, Swissmedic, Australia TGA and others).
He has served on expert review committees providing guidance to teams on strategic drug development. Nelson has also devised and presented multiple training courses on the use and interpretation of medical statistics to experts and non-experts alike.
Listen to this episode now and share this with your friends and colleagues and learn from it!
Never miss an episode of The Effective Statistician
Join hundreds of your peers and subscribe to get our latest updates by email!