There is an endless list of things that can go wrong in sponsor-CRO relations. I’m pretty sure you have been in painful discussions about this. Have you felt a lot of frustrations on both ends?
If yes, this episode is for you. We’re sharing interesting insights here as Benjamin works for a CRO and I work for the sponsor side. We will be giving you a lot of insights on what to do and what not to do, and how to make the collaboration between a sponsor and a CRO successful.
Specifically, Benjamin and I will be talking about:
- Have partnership on an equal level
- Create common expectations on quality
- Establish stable personal relationships
- Have low turn
- Importance of transparency of processes
- Have a fair payment
- Invest in creating trust
- Good feedback habits
- Working towards CRO processes and SOPs
- Choosing your vendor wisely as a good choice is half the success
Listen to this interview and share it with others, who might learn from it!
Never miss an episode of The Effective Statistician
Join hundreds of your peers and subscribe to get our latest updates by email!