Interview with Richard Zink
. . .
. . .
. . .
What can statisticians do to prepare for these changes?
In this discussion with the current ASA biopharm chair – Richard Zink – we’re covering a wide range of topics:
- Probabilistic matching
- Propensity scoring
- RWE before and after approval
- Understanding populations outside of RCTs
- Understanding background treatments and rates of adverse events
- Augmenting RCTs with RWE
- Data from different data sources
- Data from Devices and wearables
- Natural language processing and unstructured way
- Pragmatic trials
- AI and machine learning
- Data science
- Business analytics
- Prices of products
- Cost-effectiveness and budget impact models
- Umbrella studies
Richard Zink, PhD
Senior Director of Data Management and Statistics, TARGET
He is the 2019 Chair of the Biopharmaceutical Section of the American Statistical Association, host of the Biopharmaceutical Section Statistics Podcast, and Associate Editor for the DIA journal Therapeutic Innovation & Regulatory Science. Richard is
Listen to this episode and learn to be an effective statistician!
Never miss an episode of The Effective Statistician
Join hundreds of your peers and subscribe to get our latest updates by email!