Interview with Gary Sullivan
The Leadership program is now open and in this bonus episode, we go into some key questions about statisticians and leadership that may help you decide on your next steps.
Here are the following key questions:
- What is a good definition of leadership?
- Why should technical statisticians worry about developing leadership skills?
- What happens, if you have limitations in your leadership skills?
- What should the mindset of a statistical leader be?
- When should statisticians start thinking about developing their leadership skills?
Listen to this episode and share the link with your friends and colleagues who might learn from it!
Gary Sullivan, PhD
Never miss an episode of The Effective Statistician
Join hundreds of your peers and subscribe to get our latest updates by email!