This is a very special episode. More than 2 years have passed since Benjamin and I started this podcast.
And today, we are looking back and discuss the last 2 year’s learnings. We discuss the 9 learnings we had and how they apply to you as a listener as well. Specifically, we talk about:
- Think bigger
- Prepare for the unexpected
- Delegate what you are not good at or what you don’t like
- Have fun
- Relationships are the foundation for success
- Be curious and dig deeper
- Our community is big
- Unnecessary red tape differs a lot by company
- Growth happens outside your comfort zone
We need to all step up to improve the impact of statisticians for the benefit of patients.
Listen to this episode, share it with others, and learn more!
Never miss an episode of The Effective Statistician
Join hundreds of your peers and subscribe to get our latest updates by email!