Given the pandemic, this episode comes timely as it’s a challenge to manage time while working at home.
But even after the pandemic, this challenge of getting most out of your time will not end.
In today’s episode, Benjamin and I talk about different time management hacks to be productive and efficient while working at home. We talk specifically about these points:
Things you should establish first:
- Be clear on your goals and keep them in front of you
- Focus on building great habits as these will carry you to success
Three time management hacks:
- Saying no and turning things back – reflect work
- Focus your efforts and concentration (schedule time, manage distractions)
- Get and stay organized (calendar, to-dos, meetings, filing ….) – apply the 4 principles from Atomic Habits
- Atomic habits
- Make it obvious
- Make it attractive
- Make it easy
- Make it satisfying
- Deep work
- The one thing
- 3 biggest time management hack all experts agree on
Listen to this episode and learn the effective hacks. Please also share this with your friends and colleagues!
Never miss an episode of The Effective Statistician
Join hundreds of your peers and subscribe to get our latest updates by email!