Napoleon Hill is an interesting author and quite controversial but still good content to reflect upon.
In this episode, I want to reflect on:
Why people fail in their careers?
What hinders us from getting to the career goal set we have?
How can we avoid doing the same thing in our own life?
Here are some major causes of failure:
- Lack of Ambition to Aim Above Mediocrity
- Setting exciting goals, thinking bigger
- Lack of Self-Discipline
- Know what motivates you
- Ill Health
- Sleep, exercise and food
- Waiting for more data, better time, other circumstances
- Lack of Persistence
- Not closing loops, follow up
- Lack of a Well Defined Power of Decision
- Bias to action and acceptance of not all information available
- Lack of Concentration of Effort
- Too many things going on
- Combination of tasks
- Lack of Enthusiasm
- Passion and interest starts often with going deep
- Open and curious
- Inability to Cooperate With Others
- Only teams achieve big results
https://wealthygorilla.com/30-major-causes-of-failure – Napoleon Hill
Listen to this episode now and share this with your friends and colleagues!
Never miss an episode of The Effective Statistician
Join hundreds of your peers and subscribe to get our latest updates by email!