KOLs play a major role in the health sector and professionally working together with them will boost your career! This episode provides you with lots of insights and tips.
However, to work successfully with key opinion leaders (KOLs) or key thought leaders (KTLs), you first need to understand the many different roles, they have. From the perspective of a pharmaceutical company, they are:
- Guideline author
- HTA or Regulatory body advisor
- Government employee
Beyond these, it is important to remember,that KOLs of course also have personal interests e.g. to grow their business or academic career or to gain peer recognition.
In this episode, we talk
- about how the interactions between pharma companies and KOLs look like
- which rules are important and how you as a statistician should comply with these
- about practical tips of building relationships with KOLs
- about opportunities to work with KOLs
- and about mindset topics in engaging withKOLs
The episode got quite long, but it is packed with lots of actionable advise and background information.
Never miss an episode of The Effective Statistician
Join hundreds of your peers and subscribe to get our latest updates by email!