Today I’m looking back at the PSI conference 2018 in Amsterdam. You’ll learn about my personal highlights and key take aways from the conference.
I have also interviewed some interesting people from the conference for you to get some feeling about the atmosphere at this amazing event.
In this episode, I’m covering the following episodes:
- Nupur Kolis key note speach in the plenary session about “The Future of Healthcare: Trends, Opportunities and Challenges“
- Interview with Nelson Kinnersley about the workshop “Owning Your Own Development”
- The session “Not Just Another AE Table” with an interview with Maria Costa about “Personalised Benefit-Risk Assessment”
- The workshop “Learn How To Swing: Hands on Workshop on Preference Elicitation in the Age of Personalised Medicine”
- The session “Estimands Case Studies”
- The session “Gone in 60 Seconds (Poster Review)” including an interview with Jules Hernandez-Sanchez
- The keynote by Steve Ruberg about “Statistics and Data Science: Is Six the Same as a Half-Dozen?”
- The workshop “Improving Your Communication”
- The session “Patient Centricity”
- The session “What Matters Most? – A Scientific Advice Role Play” including an interview with Mouna Akacha
- The session “A Picture Says More Than 1000 Tables – Interactive Data Review”
- The session “Regulatory Town Hall”
Never miss an episode of The Effective Statistician
Join your peers and subscribe to get our latest updates by email!
Get the shownotes of our podcast episodes plus tips and tricks to increase your impact at work to boost your career!