Today I’m looking back at the PSI conference 2018 in Amsterdam. You’ll learn about my personal highlights and key take aways from the conference.
I have also interviewed some interesting people from the conference for you to get some feeling about the atmosphere at this amazing event.
In this episode, I’m covering the following episodes:
- Nupur Kolis key note speach in the plenary session about “The Future of Healthcare: Trends, Opportunities and Challenges“
- Interview with Nelson Kinnersley about the workshop “Owning Your Own Development”
- The session “Not Just Another AE Table” with an interview with Maria Costa about “Personalised Benefit-Risk Assessment”
- The workshop “Learn How To Swing: Hands on Workshop on Preference Elicitation in the Age of Personalised Medicine”
- The session “Estimands Case Studies”
- The session “Gone in 60 Seconds (Poster Review)” including an interview with Jules Hernandez-Sanchez
- The keynote by Steve Ruberg about “Statistics and Data Science: Is Six the Same as a Half-Dozen?”
- The workshop “Improving Your Communication”
- The session “Patient Centricity”
- The session “What Matters Most? – A Scientific Advice Role Play” including an interview with Mouna Akacha
- The session “A Picture Says More Than 1000 Tables – Interactive Data Review”
- The session “Regulatory Town Hall”
Never miss an episode of The Effective Statistician
Join hundreds of your peers and subscribe to get our latest updates by email!