In this podcast episode, we discuss an important part of leadership – proactive behaviour. Or simply put—drive!
As a statistician, your day-to-day approach to this topic will build up to long-term success.
- how it relates to your goals,
- what it takes to think strategically,
- which role innovation has here,
- what practical steps to take to drive teams forward,
- which knowledge to acquire to lead teams successfully,
- how this relates to influencing,
- and how your attitude will play a big role in this.
Never miss an episode of The Effective Statistician
Join hundreds of your peers and subscribe to get our latest updates by email!