Everybody knows such situations: tight timelines, high expectations and many things to do!
But how can we work effectively in such situations. Many different productivity experts have written about this topic.
In this episode, I’m speaking about how to implement these approaches and also my personal learnings and challenges during a time, where I needed them.
I’m applying and discussing the following topics:
- Managing expectations and communication channels
- Music as a productivity booster
- Make productive breaks
- Setting up a effective systems
- Methods against procrastinate
- Managing disturbances
- Setting up your body for productivity
- The pomodoro method
- Morning routine
- Habits to get into the deep work mode
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
- Working from home
Some resources for productivity:
- Beyond the to-do list podcast
- This is your life podcast by Michael Hyatt
- In German: Einfach produktiv podcast with Ivan Blatter
Never miss an episode of The Effective Statistician
Join your peers and subscribe to get our latest updates by email!
Get the shownotes of our podcast episodes plus tips and tricks to increase your impact at work to boost your career!