In this podcast episode, we discuss an important part of leadership – proactive behaviour. Or simply put – drive!
As a statistician, you’re day-to-day approach about this topic will build up to long-term success.
We discuss various aspects of drive including:
- how it relates to your goals,
- what it takes to think strategically,
- which role innovation has here,
- what practical steps to take to drive teams forward,
- which knowledge to acquire to lead teams successfully,
- how this relates to influencing,
- and how your attitude will play a big role in this.
Never miss an episode of The Effective Statistician
Join your peers and subscribe to get our latest updates by email!
Get the shownotes of our podcast episodes plus tips and tricks to increase your impact at work to boost your career!