Interview with Jennings Xu Why is text mining so important?What are the typical challenges and research questions in this area?Are there any typical ones for medical/pharmaceutical research?What data sources could we tap into?What are some foundational concepts in the natural …View This Post about Natural language processing – how the analyses of unstructured text data can help us
Improve your leadership skills, widen your business acumen, and enhance your efficiency
- Start here!
- Join the free webinar – How to be more innovative and drive change
- The Effective Statistician Leadership Program
- Join the free webinar: How to resolve conflict without giving in
- Quick tips to be more effective
- Join The Effective Statistician LinkedIn group
- Abstract writing challenge!
- Replay of free communication webinar
- Legal disclosure – about us
- Datenschutzerklärung – sorry, still in German…
- PSI CALC Podcasts
Do you have a passion for numbers and want to save lives? The PSI CALC podcast is a 5 part series occurring bi-weekly. In this series, Alexander and members of the PSI CALC team discuss medical statistics as a career option. This series is aimed at university students …View This Post about CALC Episode 0: Introduction to PSI CALC Podcast Series
Interview with Tricia Aanderud What can you learn from Leonardo Da Vinci on how to put things into perspective?Do you struggle with data communication? How important is data visualization? Storytelling is one of the great leadership skills that play a role in …View This Post about What statisticians can learn from Leonardo Da Vinci
Interview with Shahrul and Anja Do you have great ideas but struggling to implement them? Is having an idea and just being right already good enough? What can you do to convince your supervisor? How can you help others understand your point of view? Do you have the right tools …View This Post about Statisticians stepping up – leadership success stories – Part 2